Friday, May 3, 2013

Oh, I forgot to tell you!

Wednesday night, Lisa, the gal that found Megan's phone, came over to check out Condo Perfecto and chat with us about NYC.  It was really a blessing to speak with her, she gave us a lot of insight, advice, and encouragement about moving to NY and fitting in, etc.  Plus, her perspective was that of an LA native which was really great to have.  She owns a huuuuge home up in Westchester, NY and shared some stories about a recent girls' trip where her girlfriends came out to visit.  Lisa has a son in high school, so she also rents a place here in Pasadena so she can be here for him as well.  She's still checking out a few places in Pasadena, but keep your fingers crossed that she loves Condo Perfecto as much as we do!

While Lisa was here, we got to talking about Megan's upcoming trip to NYC.  I was just going to stay home, but after chatting between all of us, I decided that it was at least worth seeing what airfare looked like.  I was able to find a nonstop, round-trip ticket for only $400!  So next week I will also be bopping around NYC, getting to know the neighborhoods, checking out potential places to live, and exploring potential employers as well.  I'm able to crash in Meg's hotel room (woohoo!) and then might need to find a hotel or something for a few days but we'll see how everything pans out.

I'm very eager to see this great city, the Big Apple, and start my courtship of her.  It'll be nice to be on my own during the day and then join up with Megan (and our future roommate Matt) at night.  That's right, our future roommate mister Matt will be in NY as well, coming in a few days earlier than planned.  What great timing!  We'll discuss what we're looking for, non-negotiables, and all of the other little intricacies that come along with living together.

I'll be sure to bring Norma the Nikon and take LOTS of photos and document this wild adventure that we're starting.  Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment